Supermarket Jobs Sharjah: Are you searching for some supermarket jobs in UAE and finding it very difficult to get one? Don’t worry, we are here to help you in finding the most recent job opportunities in supermarkets in Dubai and other parts of the UAE.
Mostly, these vacancies do not require any previous experience and that makes it one of the most wanted jobs nowadays.
Today, we will tell you about the open positions at Sharjah Coop in the UAE. You should apply for Sharjah Coop Supermarket Careers right now if you want to land your ideal career.
About The Company
Sharjah Co-operative Society was established in 1977. It was opened to give services to the local community and raise people’s living conditions in Sharjah, one of the emirates of UAE.
There are presently 40 co-ops and two co-operative unions functioning in the UAE, with the majority of the sector focused on retail.
Sharjah Co-operative Society operates 48 retail locations that include large shopping malls with a variety of retailers, restaurants, cafes, and healthcare facilities. As a result, the co-operative serves as a significant community centre for the emirate of Sharjah.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
1. Advertising/Sales coordinator (FMCG)
- Perform internal and external communication with the marketing team, clients, and customers.
- You should also build strong partnerships with multiple companies and keep in contact with the suppliers and vendors.
- Create and offer honest suggestions for marketing that will promote Sharjah Co-op branding principles.
- Maintain Sharjah Co-brand’s image and reputation by planning and executing successful advertising campaigns.
- All marketing-related operations should be coordinated.
- Help the department with the planning of marketing, advertising, and promotional initiatives that includes the creation of product catalogues, brochures and email campaigns.
- To deliver high-quality projects on time, collaborate with internal and external resources to identify needs and set priorities.
- Work together with the operations, e-commerce, and market intelligence teams.
- To carry out the advertising campaigns, coordinate with the PR team, digital media team and other departments.
- Carries out market research to choose ad campaign techniques.
- Manage and carry out photographer branch visits to guarantee that photos are taken on time.
- Create techniques and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, polls etc.
- Keep up to date with the most traditional and modern approaches and apply best business practices.
- Assist team members with any other responsibilities that may arise.
- Perform any additional responsibilities assigned by the management.
2. Data entry
- Keeps the database updated by adding new and updated data.
- Gathering and organizing data as needed.
- Utilizes conventional processes to resolve issues.
- Follow data program strategies and processes to maintain data entry needs.
- Verifies entered data by examining, editing, erasing, or reentering data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting necessary changes.
- Identifying errors and organizing the data to promote efficient and accurate capture.
- Data entry and update in appropriate databases.
- Ensuring data backups.
- Conduct frequent research and take relevant steps.
- Ensure that all laws, rules, internal policies, and procedures are followed.
- Identify risks and areas that need improvement and take respective action.
- Carry out any other job-related tasks that the Manager may assign.
Sharjah Coop – Supermarket Jobs Sharjah
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|8 Dec 2022