Housekeeper Jobs Dubai: The Hilton Group is searching for experienced housekeepers who are honest and detail oriented. Someone who can take good care of its properties.
If you are seeking a job in a related sector, you should apply for this position as soon as possible before it is filled.
To maintain and improve the reputation of the brand, it is important to provide a spotless atmosphere for guests. In general, housekeeping is a career that is regularly in demand.
About the Company
Hilton is an American international hospitality firm. It maintains and franchises a diverse range of hotels and resorts. Conrad Hilton established the business in May 1919, and Christopher J. Nassetta is the current CEO.
It is a major global hospitality firm, with a portfolio of 18 top-tier brands. The group has more than 6,100 locations and more than 971,000 rooms throughout 119 countries and territories
Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion visitors in its 100-year existence. It has won the top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list because of its commitment to upholding to be the world’s most hospitable company.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
As a Housekeeping-Order Taker, your duties would include taking all incoming calls, and dispatching over a two-way system. To produce computerized reports to make sure the department is meeting service standards.
The following duties will be your top priority as a housekeeping order taker:
- Assign requests from team members and visitors to the proper people. Follow up to verify that departmental and hotel standards are followed.
- Keep the electronic work order system up to date.
- All service requests must be logged and recorded, and all work orders must be implemented, distributed, and closed.
- Ensure that vacant/ready rooms are available to the front office by coordinating with the floor supervisor team.
- Responds to any emergency calls and monitor the alarm system.
- Control and coordinate all workplace traffic.
- Maintain a good, professional, and polite image to guarantee guest pleasure.
- Uphold the high standards of quality set by the brand.
- The capacity to maintain calm and carry out all necessary tasks in emergencies.
- Keep care of the guest supplies, have everything ready for requisitions, and deal with lost and found.
- You should exhibit the attitude, behaviours, abilities, and values to succeed in this position.
- Experience in cleaning, administrative support, or customer service is necessary.
- Primary education level.
Housekeeper Jobs Dubai – Hilton Group Careers – UAE
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law