Superintendent Jobs: Petrofac is looking for a Materials & Logistics Superintendent in Sharjah. It is a great opportunity to go on this journey with them right now. They provide flexible working hours and use a hybrid approach for the majority of their office-based roles.
If you can manage the operational logistical requirements daily, you can apply for this role.
Scroll down to learn more if you are ready to contribute the right energy to Petrofac. Also, read till end if you are ready to help them build a brighter future for everyone.
Table of Contents
About the Company
Petrofac is a major multinational energy service company. It has a different customer base that includes some of the world’s largest energy firms.
They build, manage, and administer infrastructure for their clients. Petrofac team hire, reward, and develop their employees on merit, regardless of colour, religion, or other factors. They value their workers and treat everyone who works for Petrofac in a fair and non-discriminatory manner.
Job Description / Role
Materials & Logistics Superintendent
Employment: Full Time
- Assist the project team in meeting project-specific HSEQ and legal standards.
- Provision of materials and logistical assistance. Also, give direction to avoid a negative impact on the environment or the safety of workers and equipment.
- The focal point for all materials and logistics needs inside the firm.
- Support for any air logistics, sea logistics, land transport, and materials control needs.
- Giving advice on materials and logistical planning.
- Handling the offshore produced waste stream, as well as maintaining legislative compliance.
- Minor ad hoc procurement disciplines are provided in support of the operation.
- Supervision of all members of the materials and logistics discipline in their efforts to satisfy the demands placed on them.
- Responsible for the creation of all purchase orders/call-offs related to the logistics.
- Participate in risk evaluations and provide documentation as needed by the project using Turus.
- Participate in client project meetings and weekly reporting.
- Visits to well sites for safety and environmental inspections.
- Morning and other operational meetings and conversations with the Field team.
- Lastly, report weekly operational and financial logistical discipline.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required (preferable but not essential).
- Supply Chain Management Experience.
- Experience handling all logistics and supplies related to well-operating activities.
- Well-versed in the difficulties of marine chartering.
- High degree of legal expertise in the UAE and Oman on all matters relating to the logistics and materials control discipline.
- Recent working knowledge with Middle Eastern or UAE offshore well projects.
- Computer proficient in MS Office suite and typical computerized materials management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who is comfortable speaking at the board level.
- Capable of working in a team and eventually understanding that all user requirements must be considered.
Superintendent Jobs – Petrofac Group Careers UAE
|Materials & Logistics Superintendent
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|9 December 2022