Are you looking for a new job? You can be a part of a global team by joining team Fugro. Working with Fugro will give you everyday challenges and rewarding experiences.
They are looking for applicants who will work on complicated projects on a worldwide scale. People who can learn from talented individuals who contribute to the success of their clients. Stay in touch with our website to learn more about all their openings.
Table of Contents
- About the Company
- Job Description / Role
- Fugro Group – Workshop Jobs in Dubai
About the Company
Fugro is the world’s top provider of geo-data. Companies use geodata to provide insights. Fugro helps customers in risk mitigation during the design, building, and operation of their assets. It is done by integrating data collecting, analysis, and guidance both on land and at sea. They can contribute to a safe and sustainable society, by providing solutions in support of the energy transition, sustainable infrastructure, and climate change adaptation.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
For their Facilities Management Team based in Dubai, Fugro group is looking for a new colleague to join their team!
The position will be the main point for the workshop’s base employees, which includes welders, fabricators, painters/blasters, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic technicians, and will occasionally serve in the capacity of facility manager under the direction of the country director.
- People management is the primary responsibility of this position, and it requires independent work.
- You will coordinate equipment maintenance, repairs, testing, and calibration for operational use.
- You will also provide technical leadership in the workplace.
- Solve challenging issues to ensure the security and prompt availability of equipment within the facility for operational use.
- Planning, organization, and documentation of physical yard and workshop laydown.
- Technical assistance and training for base employees when needed.
- Other duties include supervising staff development, performance reviews, and training requirements.
- Managing all maintenance, workshop, and yard activities and resources for one or more teams.
- Requires higher professional education (HBO/College).
- Comparable or higher professional and intellectual skills.
- Significant work experience (Electrical/Mechanical), as well as advanced and specialized competence, which is often obtained through job-related training.
- Good communicator in English
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in a similar position
2. Workshop Assistant – Painter/Blaster
The team at Furgo group is on the lookout for a Workshop Assistant who will support their daily operational activities, within the context of newly fabricated, PPM and ad hoc tasks across all service lines.
The Workshop Assistant will work with the Blaster/Painter supervisor and Workshop supervisor, and also be a point of contact with fabrication teams and service line Technical Managers.
The main responsibilities include –
- Preparation and paint work directed by the Supervisors.
- Corrosion maintenance on all FUGRO equipment.
- Corrosion maintenance on buildings and structures.
- Executing routine tasks such as cleaning, maintaining paint and blast booths, and yard/workshop assistance when required.
- Assist staff as directed by Supervisors.
- Any other duties from time to time as required of which they are capable.
- 3 – 8 years of working experience and the ability to blast and paint.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
Fugro Group – Workshop Jobs in Dubai
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|06 Dec 2022