All candidates are invited to apply and be a part of GMG Group’s exciting future. GMG Group is currently looking for a procurement coordinator, to manage equipment and supplies among purchasing staff.
They are on a mission to become a world-class team, and they are looking for top talent to join them. For more information, keep reading.
About the Company
GMG is a global wellness company that produces, distributes, and sells a variety of leading national and international brands in the food, health, and sports categories. Its goal is to inspire individuals to achieve success in ways that benefit society.
Today, GMG invests primarily in four industries: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has grown into a leading global company and is now linked to some of the most known and renowned brands in the hospitality industry. While doing business in the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands to its markets.
GMG Group Careers – Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Procurement officers are in charge of managing GMG procurement, handling vendors, goods, and services, settling agreements, and making sure that authorized purchases are both affordable and of excellent calibre.
- Responsible for finding, negotiating, and buying supplies from suppliers.
- Following and upholding the organization’s procurement rules and procedures.
- Creating cost analyses, reports, and budgets.
- Examine vendor quotes to make sure they stick to the technical and commercial requirements of the project.
- Daily operational purchasing requirements, such as preparing, releasing, and monitoring delivery and shipment schedules for purchase orders.
- Create and maintain strong connections with suppliers and vendors by updating internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, amounts, discounts).
- Assist team members and the procurement manager with any necessary tasks.
- Create a strategy for acquiring goods, services, and equipment.
- Keep up-to-date records of purchases, prices, and other crucial information, as well as a list of suppliers.
- Monitor orders to guarantee prompt delivery.
- Evaluate the calibre of the goods you bought.
- Creation of performance indicators and scorecards for ongoing improvement
- Carry out any additional ad hoc tasks that are given.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Business Administration/Supply Chain/CIPS/Professional Course in Procurement Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 years minimum of related experience, including at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Writing and speaking English are essential skills.
- Arabic language proficiency is beneficial.
- Organizational, communication, and negotiation skills.
Procurement Coordinator Vacancy – GMG Group Careers UAE
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|3 Dec 2022