Warehouse Manager Jobs in Dubai: Deliveroo is looking for people with amazing passion and an innovative approach to join the team at Deliveroo HOP and help build the best quick grocery delivery service.
Joining the Deliveroo HOP team at this time is interesting since they are just getting started inside the larger Deliveroo business.
If you have great management skills, you should look into this role and assist them in growing their staff.
As a warehouse manager, you will be in charge of ensuring the safe and effective receiving, storage, and distribution of warehoused items.
Table of Contents
- About the Company
- Job Description / Role
- Deliveroo Group Careers – UAE
About the Company
Deliveroo HOP, Deliveroo’s fast grocery delivery service, began in September 2021. They aim to deliver groceries in as little as 10 minutes to consumers all around the world, from a weekly purchase to a last-minute dinner party or a late-night snack. Deliveroo HOP claims to provide clients with the greatest items at greater speed by partnering with reputable retailers.
The company behind Deliveroo HOP is expanding its shop network across London, the United Kingdom, and other regions. Each delivery store is manned by a workforce that has been properly educated to manage the operations as well as select and pack orders at record speed, with Deliveroo’s 100,000-rider network completing all deliveries.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Lead and run the day-to-day operations, team and performance of one of their Deliveroo HOP sites
- Lead by example by upholding the Deliveroo values, also make sure your teams do the same.
- Meet operational KPI objectives to demonstrate operational excellence.
- Maintain favourable relationships with external parties such as neighbours, landlords, contractors, and so on in order to preserve Deliveroo’s excellent reputation.
- Keep sites in good condition to prevent the need for repairs.
- Verify that the proper policies, processes, and protocols are in place to guarantee that high standards and food safety are fulfilled.
- Cooperate with your colleagues in the Commercial, Account Management, and Rider Operations departments to enhance overall operational effectiveness.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in a fast-paced warehouse/delivery setting is required, as well as a strong understanding of food safety and health and safety rules.
- Experience in team leadership who can display strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in team recruitment, training, and development, as well as succession planning.
- Individual who is well organized and capable of using project management abilities to face a variety of difficulties.
- A solid grasp and track record in controlling and influencing your company’s profit and loss and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- You should be tech-savvy and comfortable dealing with figures and data to influence your judgments.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and want to develop and achieve with one of the world’s fastest-growing food-tech firms.
- Proven track record of meeting goals and as well as controlling stock.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Experience in a warehouse is desired but not required.
- Finally, ideal for First Aid training (training provided if required)
Deliveroo Group Careers – UAE
Warehouse Manager Jobs in Dubai
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|11 Dec 2022