All candidates are invited to apply and take part in the exciting future of Chalhoub Group. They provide equal opportunities for all their applications, regardless of gender, age, religion, national origin, or status as a person with a disability.
Learn about the organization and its tasks, requirements, and skills. They are searching for top talent to join them on their mission to become a world-class team. Continue reading to learn more.
Table of Contents
- About the Company
- Job Outline: –
- Chalhoub Group Careers – United Arab Emirates
About the Company
Chalhoub Group is a premier luxury partner in the Middle East. With more than 600 locations, 300 brands, and more than 65 years of expertise in the area, they have emerged as a major force in the beauty, fashion, and gift industries by providing outstanding service to their partners and exceeding the expectations of all of their consumers.
They are quickly transitioning from a conventional Middle Eastern distributor and retailer of luxury goods to a hybrid store that offers people anywhere access to luxurious experiences. From physical retail to supply chain and customer loyalty, they want to utilize technology and data to continuously improve every part of their business.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Job Outline: –
As a Store Supervisor, your duties will include managing a sales team to meet sales goals while providing great guest service, as well as guaranteeing support for the execution of important customer and employee initiatives such as CRM and CX in-store.
- In collaboration with the People Partner, you will expand team members’ abilities through on-the-job mentoring.
- Drive eNPS with culture and people experience initiatives.
- Overseeing daily operations of the shop in relation to VM.
- Help store employees during in-store events.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the office staff.
- Make sure click and collect is carried out within SLAs.
- Ensure the team adheres to the marketing team’s criteria for the correct collection of client data.
- Promote the MUSE loyalty program and make sure the team is aware of the various app options.
- Increase the store’s income target.
- Boost internal sales at the store.
- Support in-store CX programs.
- Give feedback on what’s working and what isn’t in the store.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Complete all the application’s steps (Video interview and Pymetrics assessment).
- Knowledge of managing a team in the retail industry.
- Strong business sense and the capacity to lead and inspire your team.
- Passion for fashion and style.
- Based in the United Arab Emirates.
- Having a valid driver’s license and a car would be beneficial (managing 2 locations in Dubai).
Chalhoub Group Careers – United Arab Emirates
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|28 Nov 2022