Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group careers: Would you like to become a part of an outstanding housekeeping crew as a uniform supervisor? Many hotels and resorts would like to have a trained Uniform Supervisor to handle the linen/uniform room operations.
You will be responsible for the correct storage of linens, towels, and staff outfits. Also, you must verify that all repairs and alterations correspond to the hotel’s rules.
If you have a genuine desire to provide polished and memorable experiences to visitors, you may be a good fit for this role. A lot of work is put in behind the scenes to deliver the greatest service and customer experience possible.
Here are some examples of responsibilities for a successful applicant:
About the Company
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group owns and operates some of the world’s most luxurious hotels, resorts, and residences. The Group has evolved from its Asian beginnings into a worldwide brand, with 36 hotels and 7 residences in 23 countries and territories, each reflecting the Group’s oriental background and unique sense of place.
Mandarin Oriental is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group and has a strong pipeline of hotels and homes under development.
The goal of Mandarin Oriental is to be internationally acknowledged as the greatest worldwide luxury hotel group, offering 21st-century luxury with oriental charm in each of its hotels.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
- To supervise the daily operations of the Linen Room and also maintaining daily output.
- Every quarter of the year, a complete inventory of uniforms and Rooms, F&B, SPA, and Leisure linen is conducted.
- Maintain and enforce quality controls for all linen and uniform procedures, while rejecting any errors.
- The linen/uniform area must be kept clean at all times.
- Assist the Laundry Manager with his day-to-day tasks.
- Manage logistics – receiving fresh linen and also moving soiled linen trolleys to the central plant on schedule.
- Ordering uniforms for new joiners and replacements on schedule.
- If any uniforms need to be discarded or refilled, notify the Laundry Manager. Ensure that the right protocol is followed while discarding linen or uniforms.
- Ensure that all event outfits are available well in advance. Managing the banquet uniform inventory for special events and seasonal activities.
- Make sure about the correct sorting of soiled uniforms.
- Inspect the quality of washing, pressing, and button repairing records, as well as supervise the sorting of clean uniforms from laundry and their correct placement on shelves and racks.
- In order to make a monthly production report, keep a daily uniform/linen report,
- Attends and participates in in-service training, as well as performing on-the-job training programs, among other things.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Careers – United Arab Emirates
|Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|16 Dec 2022