Are you looking for graphic designer jobs in Dubai? This position can be useful for you if you specifically have a passion for creativity and a great understanding of how to transform requirements into designs.
The whole process of identifying needs, envisioning, and producing graphics, such as drawings, logos, layouts, and pictures, is part of the duties of the graphic designer.
Apply for the graphic designer jobs listed below if you have excellent communication skills and can work systematically in a team. The objective is to motivate and draw in the targeted audience.
|As per the Job Description
|Varies With Position
|As per UAE labour law
|Last Updated on
|07 February 2023
Table of Contents
- What does a Graphic Designer do?
- List of Graphic Designer Jobs (Updated)
- How can I apply for a Graphic Designer jobs in Dubai?
What does a Graphic Designer do?
Graphic designers are in charge of creating multiple forms of innovative design for commercials, brochures, and periodicals. An effective graphic designer must have a natural eye for style and colour as well as the ability to create unique content that connects with their audience. To produce great work that meets the demands of their clients, they must also employ various marketing strategies.
- Coordinating with clients to identify their needs, timeline, budget and so on.
- Overseeing the design, production, and print, of client proposals from typesetting to graphic design.
- Managing client expectations and working with their ideas.
- Generating ideas, visuals, and layouts, including choosing fonts, photos, readability, and reader requirements.
- Choosing the font type, size, and layout, as well as the dimensions and positioning of the content and illustrations.
- Creating preliminary versions of the content based on a brief that has been agreed upon.
- Keeping clients informed, paying attention to their comments and acting on them, and justifying your choices in graphic design
- Evaluating completed designs and making any necessary modifications.
- When deadlines are approaching, in-house graphic designers may need to work longer hours than usual.
Typical clients for graphic designers:
- Agency for advertising.
- Interior and architectural design procedures.
- Large print shops.
- Branding firm.
- Publishers of books, magazines, and newspapers.
- Multimedia businesses.
- Broadcasting and television companies.
- The packaging sector.
Key skills for graphic designers:
- Solid IT expertise, especially with design and photo-editing programs.
- Outstanding originality as well as creativity.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Accuracy and focus on detail.
- Professional handling of deadlines, expenses, and time.
List of Graphic Designer Jobs (Updated)
|View and apply
|3 D Graphic Designer
|The Marketing Boutique
|View and apply
How can I apply for a Graphic Designer jobs in Dubai?
It might be challenging to find work in graphic design, especially if you’re just starting. You can also see the job descriptions for each position in the table above by choosing “view and apply.”
Once you have your most recent CV ready, choose the position you seek from the list above. Please choose the apply button next to the positions you’re interested in. You should never stop learning, researching, and applying since the competition might be quite tough.