Are you looking to advance your career in a real estate development company? Here is a list of several open positions at Ellington Properties in Dubai right now.
In order to grow their brand presence in Dubai’s real estate sector, Ellington Properties is always looking for more technical and creative individuals.
They are in search of candidates who have good and attractive personalities with work ethics, innovation and efficiency. For all their current and future openings, follow our website and stay in touch.
Table of Contents
- About the Company
- Ellington Properties Group Vacancies – Dubai
About the Company
Ellington Properties is a boutique property development enterprise in Dubai which also offers asset management and advice to investors and landowners. With more than 75 years of local, national, and worldwide property development and real estate expertise, Ellington was established in 2014 to provide distinctive living choices in a competitive market that elevates Dubai to a new level of refinement.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
- Create relationships with potential buyers in the market.
- Responsive to all transactions on time.
- Self-managing and capable of self-growth.
- Creates customers by interacting with them at neighbourhood events, posting adverts, and answering questions.
- Closes sales by understanding purchasers’ needs, connecting those needs to listings, showcasing homes, and recommending changes.
- Updating professional knowledge through property visits, listing studies, and network maintenance.
- Give advice and help purchasers buy property at the best price with the best conditions.
- Work experience as a real estate agent or salesperson is required.
- Proven track record of customer success in sales.
- Have a market-wide group of brokers.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the capacity to work independently.
- Strong communication, negotiating, and sales abilities.
- Pleasant and reliable.
- Outstanding communication and English abilities.
- Valid driving license for the UAE.
- Goal-oriented and highly driven.
- Multilingualism will be an added advantage.
2. Collections Officer
- Keep a tracker sheet up to date and monitor and carry out the collections.
- Respond to financial inquiries from clients.
- Find new methods for tracking and contacting clients.
- Meeting with clients as necessary to notify them of reporting requirements.
- Advise them on different offers about on-time or advance payments.
- Respond to client inquiries via phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings.
- Checking the application of receipts to make sure the data is accurate and up to date.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounts receivable, sales, and collection functions.
- Highly organizational skills.
- Ability to complete tasks under pressure.
- At least 1 year experience in a collection’s role.
Ellington Properties Group Vacancies – Dubai
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|19 Nov 2022