Continue reading if working at the Al Khoory Group excites you and if you want to have a successful career. For a variety of roles, Al Khoory Group is looking for competent applicants.
In Qatar, the Sultanate of Oman, and the United Arab Emirates, the group has established a presence. For job seekers in a wide variety of sectors, they offers exciting employment opportunities.
Table of Contents
- About the Company
- Job Description / Role
- Al Khoory Group Careers – Dubai
About the Company
Al Khoory Group is a company with divisions in hospitality, automotive, equipment trading & servicing, real estate, and transportation. In addition, it makes electric generators, garbage chutes and bins, water pumps, and control panels for electric systems. Al Khoory Automobiles, Mohammed Tayyeb Khoory Real Estate, Mohammed Tayyeb Khoory Sons, Al Baha Engineering Consultants, and Al Khoory Hotels are the group’s six major companies.
Job Description / Role
Al Khoory Group Careers
Employment: Full Time
1. Marketing Manager
- Identify and carry out the marketing and communication strategies in line with the marketing plan.
- Plan and coordinate all marketing initiatives to create leads.
- Work with the sales teams to promote products.
- Through innovative marketing techniques, inform customers and potential customers about products and services.
- Keep track of each marketing campaign’s performance.
- The development of e-commerce websites and their contribution to improving B2B company performance.
- Arrange special sales and discounts that are only available through the website and e-commerce.
- Supervising events and exhibits.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional experience.
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written abilities.
- Multitasking skills.
- Ten years or more of marketing experience.
- Knowing Arabic is advantageous.
2. Internal Auditor
- Creating a checklist and strategy for yearly internal audits.
- Periodic auditing following the audit plan, including disclosure to the management of findings and recommendations.
- Making different internal control recommendations considering audit results.
- Evaluating the efficiency of the debt and inventory management rules and procedures.
- Conduct a cost-controlling approach audit on construction projects.
- Reviewing financial budgets, assisting with feasibility studies on various projects, and making management comments.
- Examining daily information from income and night auditors of various hotels. Additional research and reporting on any results
- Work together to finalize the audit report with the Company’s external auditors.
- Experience with Opera PMS & Sun System will be advantageous
- You should be a Chartered Accountant
- 3- 5 years of related experience.
3. Purchasing Officer
- Trying to find new merchants and suppliers.
- Finding and negotiating the most affordable contracts and arrangements for resources, commodities, products, and services.
- Checking the inventory and purchasing more supplies and products as needed.
- Visually inspecting the inventory and reporting any defective or inconsistent products right away.
- Keeping up-to-date and accurate records of all orders, payments, and goods received.
- Working with the delivery team to coordinate deliveries and monitor any delays or rescheduled orders.
- Building trusting connections with customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Ensuring that every piece of merchandise is properly wrapped and swiftly transported to the intended place.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comparable experience in inventory, supply chain, or buying.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to adhere to client requirements.
- Strong planning and organizing abilities.
Al Khoory Group Careers – Dubai
|Multiple Positions (3)
|Al Khoory Group
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law