Even though the job market in Dubai is incredibly competitive, we can assist you in finding the right position for you. On this page, we provide updates for walk-in interviews in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. A walk-in interview, also known as an open interview, is a casual get-together set up by firms to quickly interview several people.
Table of Contents
- Job Description
- Al Mashreq Marketing Management Careers – UAE
Employment: Full Time
Female Tele Sales Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with customers and teaching them about investing in commodities, stocks, currencies, and cryptocurrencies on the global market. Responsible for achieving the targets.
- Accelerating Client Base.
- Client meetings when required.
- Advising clients on their portfolios.
- Telesales or sales experience of at least one year is necessary.
- Must be confident and possess strong interpersonal and customer service capabilities. Ability to handle pressure.
Interview Details: –
Date: 6th Oct – 7th Oct 2022
Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: City Avenue Building, Suite 103, Port Saeed Road, Opposite Pullman City Center Residence (Deira city centre), Near Zam Zam Restaurant
Person to contact: Abhay Kumar (Ask for this name in the reception)
Job Details: –
Job Role: Female Tele Sales Executive
Job Location: Dubai
Al Mashreq Marketing Management Careers – UAE
|Female Tele Sales Executive
|Al Mashreq Marketing Management
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|As Per UAE Labor Law
Note: A person with expertise in sales and marketing in the Forex, cryptocurrency, banking, or financial market industries is the ideal candidate (any of the above)