A job at the Sephora Group is a dream for many. There is an intern vacancy available currently at Sephora, Dubai. Sometimes, contract-based work may later change to a full-time job if you perform well.
You can let your imagination go wild at Sephora since they have a revolutionary spirit. They encourage you to do your best work, so you can grow and learn. If you want to create your impact at a top global retailer and be a part of something great, join Sephora and redefine your future.
Table of Contents
- About The Company
- Job Description / Role
- Sephora Group Careers – United Arab Emirates
About The Company
Sephora is an international retailer of personal care and cosmetic items based in France. Sephora sells a variety of beauty items, including cosmetics, skincare, body care, fragrance, nail colour, beauty tools, body lotions, and haircare, under the 340 brands it carries in addition to its private label, Sephora Collection.
The business was established in 1969 in Limoges and is now headquartered in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France. Since 1997, the luxury group LVMH has managed Sephora. The name is derived from the Greek form of Zipporah, Moses’ wife.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Sephora Middle East is a rapidly expanding firm with operations in five countries: the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain. Sephora continuously modifies its financial structure (cross-border cash pools), tools, and procedures to safeguard, enhance, and automate its centralized cash management. To help with the execution of Kyriba and numerous initiatives involving the concentration and optimization of cash, they are seeking a Treasury Project Intern.
- Join the Global Treasury Tools and Initiatives team, which is situated in France, in putting various treasury projects into action while working under the direction of the regional treasury manager.
- Together with the treasury analyst, do the daily check-ups.
- Assist the treasury manager with a variety of cash concentration and optimization tasks.
- Internal control and treasury projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Background in corporate finance or treasury.
- English and Arabic fluency is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in word and excel.
- Understanding Kyriba (the Treasury Management System) is beneficial.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Superior communication skills.
- Focused on systems, processes, and details.
- Previous corporate treasury experience.
The applicant should primarily represent the Sephora Culture, Identity, and Employee Value Propositions (EVP). They must be a very effective communicators and influencers with a passion for working in a dynamic, fast-paced workplace. They must be a confident leader who believes in themselves.
Sephora Group Careers – United Arab Emirates
|Treasury Trainee (6 months contract)
|Equivalent Degree/ Diploma Holders
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law