Are you looking to boost your real estate career? There are vacancies currently available at Nakheel Properties Dubai. They are listed below.
Nakheel is a well-known developer in Dubai with an outstanding portfolio of projects, including master-planned communities and developments in the areas of housing, retail, hospitality, and leisure.
Candidates with a good personality, nice looks, strong work ethics, efficiency, and fun are preferred by the company. Connect with our website to know more about their opportunities for all existing and future positions.
Table of Contents
- About The Company
- Job Description / Role
- Nakheel Properties Jobs Vacancies – Dubai
About The Company
Nakheel Properties is a property developer situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nakheel PJSC (private joint stock company) was the official name of the organization, which was a subsidiary of Dubai World and a privately held state-owned business. In 2009–2010, Nakheel was regarded as essential to resolving Dubai’s financial issues.
Nakheel provides a growing selection of destinations, activities, and amenities for Dubai’s residents and visitors with master projects covering 15,000 hectares and housing close to 300,000. The company’s retail division, Nakheel Malls, owns and manages six million square feet of retail space, including some of Dubai’s most well-liked shopping malls, and eating, and entertainment establishments.
Nakheel properties have been reported to be the second-largest property developer in Dubai after Emaar Properties.
Job Description / Role
Type: Temp (3 months / 6 months)
- Creating content for a website that accurately captures the voice of the firm and is clear and error-free.
- Meeting clients to learn about their message, brand voice, and target market.
- Providing clients with compelling copy concept proposals, then completing projects after approval.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical data to produce appealing copy concepts.
- Working together to generate a variety of marketing materials with the PR and marketing divisions.
- Working internally and with departments to edit and adjust copy to fulfil content requirements.
2. Sr. Manager – Network (UAE National)
Type: Full time
- Consider potential plans and precise goals for the network team, and create a budget, regulations, and processes to support the network infrastructure.
- Organize and direct a group of network engineers.
- Responsible for the goals, planning, and execution of the network transformation to guarantee that the Nakheel network with the needs of strategic expansion.
- Make sure network operations are carried out by Nakheel IT standards and with external standards as specified in department goals.
- Responsible for network administration and monitoring of the organization’s infrastructure.
- Implement industry-wide, standardized network solutions in both on-premises and cloud environments.
- Promote network operations improvements.
- Control actions connected to critical events, security incidents, disaster recovery, and crises.
- Develop and execute ground-breaking network operations procedures and tools from conception to execution with a focus on advanced technologies.
- Integrate risk management and cybersecurity into the departmental culture and assure ongoing progress by putting regulatory measures in place.
- To reduce new cyber risks to the Nakheel network infrastructure, and establish coordination, coordination, and execution.
- Administrate and maintain the networking infrastructure, as well as the network operation centre.
- Responsible for developing and implementing modern ideas and concepts in network design, configuration, administration, maintenance, and/or support.
Nakheel Properties Jobs Vacancies – Dubai
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|24 Nov 2022