Etisalat Careers & Vacancies in UAE | Jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi

Etisalat is one of the Middle East’s Internet hubs, connecting other telecoms carriers in the area. If you are interested in jobs in Etisalat, browse this content and find out what it will be like working in a vibrant, multicultural company. They also make sure workers receive perks that improve their lives and help the workplace. Let us see some of the vacancies available at present.

Name of the CompanyEtisalat
NationalityAs Per the Job Description
EducationEquivalent to Job Position
Salary RangeVaries With Position
Last Updated on24 Feb 2023

Table of Contents

A Brief Overview of Etisalat

Etisalat by e&, an international telecommunications services provider was established in 1976 as a joint-stock company between local investors and International Aeradio Limited, a British firm. The firm’s ownership structure changed in 1983; the government of the United Arab Emirates now owned 60% of the corporation, with the remaining 40% being publicly listed.

It presently conducts business in 16 nations across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. By the number of subscribers, it also ranks as the 18th-largest mobile network provider in the world.

Etisalat UAE is based in Abu Dhabi and has three regional offices: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and the Northern Emirates. The Northern Emirates regional centre is situated in Sharjah and serves the emirates of Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. Etisalat is the most powerful brand in the Middle East as well as Africa, and the world’s fourth most powerful telecoms brand.

With effect from 23 February 2022, the brand identity of Etisalat Group has changed to e&. Its strategy is to accelerate expansion by creating a robust business model that represents the Group’s primary economic pillars.

Careers at Etisalat:

Etisalat encourages fresh thinking, creative approaches, and also new ideas through training and development initiatives. Through practical instruction and real-world work experience, discover what sparks your passion, makes you click, and enables you to refine your existing skills in the digital world.

Work-life Harmony

Through a variety of health and lifestyle programs, such as online wellness seminars, discounts on health clubs, and counselling sessions, they urge workers to achieve harmony in their personal and professional lives.

Cultural Equality

Etisalat generally welcomes individuals from various origins and promotes respecting each person’s uniqueness. They think that by doing this, it will help the workers reach their full potential and fosters an equitable workplace culture that will inform and support a varied workforce.

Personal & Professional Development

Through a range of specialist academies and certificates, they specifically give all employees the chance to get training and development possibilities. Etisalat also takes the time to research potential career advancement opportunities for its workers and looks for ways to guide them in the right direction.

Graduate Program in e& AI

Through their AI Graduate Programme, Emirati graduates have an unrivalled opportunity to acquire the technology-driven skills required for the future. Its goal is to assist recent graduates in finding rewarding employment.

List of Jobs in Etisalat (Updated)

Job TitleLocationApply
Manager / Global Connectivity and ProjectsAbu DhabiView and apply
Sr. Director – White-collar FamilyDubaiView and apply
Senior Manager cPaaSDubaiView and apply
Sr. Manager-Digital InsuranceAbu DhabiView and apply
Specialist in Business Excellence and PolicyAbu DhabiView and apply
Sr. Manager/CX Strategy Partner Product-PrepaidAbu DhabiView and apply
Sr. Manager/CX Strategy Partner Product-Customer CareAbu DhabiView and apply
Sr. Manager – eHealth ProductsDubaiView and apply
Director – Platform & CapabilityAbu DhabiView and apply

How to Apply for Jobs in Etisalat?

Firstly, check the eligibility requirements first to ensure that your profile matches the job opening at Etisalat. Then, from the list of available positions, choose the job you want and apply online. Best wishes for your work at Etisalat Careers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *