Many job opportunities are available at Deluxe Holiday Homes, one of the holiday hotel management organizations in Dubai. They are looking for the best candidates in the field to join and support their development and delivery of quality hospitality services to visitors and property owners!
Please apply for the opportunity you need by clicking the link or you can send your resume and other relevant information to the email address on their career page.
Table of Contents
- About Deluxe Holiday Home
- Job Description / Role
- Deluxe Holiday Homes Dubai Careers – Dubai
About Deluxe Holiday Home
Deluxe Holiday Homes is one of the first and largest holiday house management firms in Dubai, UAE, providing vacation homes to visitors from the GCC, Europe, America, Russia, and all over the world. With a hand-selected collection of houses, visitors may experience unique and genuine experiences while living in authentic homes like locals and taking advantage of cleaning and room service much like in a five-star hotel. Each vacation rental offers a luxurious lifestyle at a great price.
Job Description / Role
Employment: Full Time
1. General Technician
- Executing simple maintenance tasks at offices or rental buildings handled by the organization.
- Report the task done, the time spent, the components utilized, and any additional procedures required.
- Maintaining the premises, used cars, and maintenance equipment neat, orderly, and secure when doing any activity.
- Keep track of your inventory.
- Create inspection reports as necessary and prepare or assist in creating properties that are ready for occupancy.
- Updating and maintaining the supply inventory.
- Safeguard all materials, tools, and equipment.
- Always maintains a professional image for Deluxe Holiday Homes.
- Perform any additional responsibilities that management assigns.
- Proven experience as a general technician.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical tools.
- Electrical, carpentry, plumbing, or HVAC system experience.
- Excellent communication and simple math skills.
- Organized and efficient in solving problems.
- Must be able to perform masonry and painting maintenance tasks.
2. Housekeeping Supervisor
- Closely monitor daily cleaning operations.
- Plan, control, and supervise end-to-end housekeeping services.
- Regularly inspect properties to make sure they are kept clean and organized to the standards in all areas.
- Organize training for the Housekeeping Team and assess its effectiveness.
- Daily briefing of the Housekeeping Team.
- Attend and address guest complaints relating to Housekeeping.
- Participate in the team’s work allocation and training.
- Ensure that team members have up-to-date knowledge of all procedures and rules.
- Any additional similar duties that may occasionally be assigned by management.
- Diploma or degree in hotel management or a similar field.
- 3–4 years of experience in the same position.
- Excellent operational and technical expertise.
- A valid UAE driving license.
3. Maintenance Coordinator
- Plan out all maintenance tasks.
- Identify priorities, assess repair requests, and carry out work assignments.
- Perform administrative tasks, including completing paperwork and reporting maintenance progress to the supervisor.
- Maintain a supply and equipment inventory for upkeep and cleaning and inform the supervisor of any needs.
- Respond to maintenance and repair emergencies.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues.
- Keep an eye on the supplies and equipment inventories.
- Makes sure that all Company rules and procedures are maintained in performing the maintenance function.
- Business administration degree or a related field.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Fluent working level of English.
- 2+years in an equivalent position in the fit-out, maintenance/repair or related field.
Deluxe Holiday Homes Dubai Careers – Dubai
|Deluxe Holiday Home
|Attractive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE Labor Law
|Last Updated on
|16 Nov 2022