Table of Contents
About the Company
If you are looking for one of the best conference manager jobs in Dubai, then Meeting Minds Experts is the best fit for you. Founded in 2007, this company is a private sector operating meetings and conferences across the Arabian gulf region. It has 5,302 followers on LinkedIn and a total employee base of 11-50 employees (till date).
The hiring team consists of the CEO as well, namely Medhat Nassar. This company has been providing quality business solutions, virtual as well as hybrid events for business, association management services, professional and medical education services and other webinars and seminars. They have been posting several conference manager vacancies in Dubai.
Meetings Minds Experts is a regional and digital leader in providing solutions for marketing campaign executions and innovations in technology. Everything comes under one umbrella, including advisory board meetings, webinars on digital education, a marketing and awareness campaign and association meetings.
Currently, it has posted the vacancies for conference manager jobs in Dubai. Let’s check out the job description to see whether you are a good fit or not!
Company has laid down some criteria for filling the vacancies to the event manager jobs in Dubai.
|Meeting Minds Experts
|Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders
|As Per the Job Role
|As Per the Job Role
- Develop and monitor the project plans and coordinate and communicate with the stakeholders for a smooth execution.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to understand the overall agenda, priorities, activities, structures, issues, policies and government structure of the organization of their client to ensure that a smooth implementation is carried out.
- Development and Monitoring of conference budgets, provide regular forecasts and ensure that a regular target is achieved through effective sales and cost control measures.
- Regularly attend community meetings to develop an overall understanding of the conference’s plans and programs, assist in setting up the company’s meeting agenda, present progress reports and maintain a positive outlook with the client.
- Assisting the company in the decision-making process through regular consulting and making recommendations.
- Conduct site meetings to evaluate, communicate and select conference venues and also make recommendations on the location, pricing and standards of quality.
- Manage good supplier relations to ensure a smooth and fair delivery at adequate market prices.
- Ensure and supervise the best quality conference sessions for the clients with highest quality activities.
- Use various tools to ensure appropriate marketing and communication plans that are not limited to print materials, direct marketing, social media and websites. Should be accountable for smooth aspects of all events.
- Compose letters of Thank you to all the committee members and speakers and present post event reports to the executive director and committee including statistical data and learnt lessons.
To apply for these event manager jobs in Dubai, you’ll have to take a note of the above points clearly.
To apply for this conference manager vacancy in Dubai, the applicant
- Should be a university graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience in the professional convention management industry.
- Must be an experienced candidate that has gained the experience preferably in UAE.
- Must be fluent in spoken as well as written English and Arabic. In addition to these, a knowledge of international languages is a plus.
- Should be Knowledgeable and experienced in life sciences.
- Should have excellent verbal and communication skills with a strong IQ level.
- Should have a high commitment to the goals.